Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heat Index 110

A cool Tree Frog I almost squashed with our gate latch...it's now living somewhere in one of our trees.

The tree frog in a bucket.

We rented a bob cat to clean out our horse barn; and to return it, the scoop has to be clean...well...Spencer sprayed off the scoop...yeah...that's horse poop and pee filled mud on his face...

The heat index has stayed at 110 the past few days....YUCK! Thankfully, though the rest of the house doesn't have a/c our bedrooms have those little window units. And, thankfully, we have a pool...that's where I've been the past few days. I love swimming, the peaceful feeling laying there, or swimming through the water. The complete silence when I'm under water is so relaxing to me.

Swimming through the darkness;
Swimming through the doubt;
Through my fears;
Through my past ;
Swimming through my anger; feeling like I’ll drown;
Swimming through my stormy life that no one cares about;
In the silence of the water I hear no true sound;
I sit quietly at the bottom listening to nothing;
Here I can connect and speak with no one to bother me;
God’s there with my in the water; both in the pool and out;
Guiding me; helping me; so I can figure out;
No matter how hard I swim with out Him I will drown.
Swimming through the water I feel His mighty presence.
Swimming through my hopes;
Swimming through my dreams;
I know nothing is impossible as long as He’s with me.

Where do you connect with God?
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment