Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Closer than I thought.

While watching TV last night, I saw a spider climbing down on it, the spider looked to be the size of a nickle, and was very creepy looking, so I got up to squish it.

I went to the TV and it was gone, guessing that it just was hiding in the shadows, I was like, oh, whatever, you live to see another day dear spider. And I went to sit back down.
Around 45 minutes later I felt something in my bra ( I was wearing a tank top), guessing it was a bit of hay or dog hair, I pinched at it through my shirt, then I picked it out. Pulling it out, I looked closer, and, it was a spider! Upon closer examination it looked exactly like the spider I had seen on the TV....wait, the spider was a lot smaller than the one on the TV....wait, it wasn't on the TV, it was hanging in front of my face!!! That's right, upon standing to squish the spider, I instead scooped it up into my bra.
YUCK! I hate spiders.

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-2

No comments:

Post a Comment