Saturday, May 21, 2011

So... Guess What!

Thursday through this morning, four ducklings hatched!!!!! Details and pictures will come tomorrow, in the mean time, enjoy these pictures I already have uploaded to my computer.
Mushu
Lynwy has a stalker by the name of Smudge
Lynwy
I have a stalker by the name of Chance
Quartermaine

Mushu with Odysseus in the Background

From Left: Awol, Barn Cat, Naomi, and Esmeralda
Awol practicing yoga, Barn Cat being one with the goats
Flying Ears!
I feel like I'm looking at Santa reindeer rejects
Funky Ears
Handsome smiling
What Esmeralda looks like sheared
See the smoke like thing coming off our pine tree?? (see next pic)
It's coming from this flower like thing, that's right, it was pollen!!!

The flower like things are where the pine cones are going to grow
Awol munching on yummy grass
Dorothy, Awol and Naomi
Dorothy exploring the skate barn
Monkey see Monkey do
Those naughty goats
Chance watching Abilene
Abilene
Abilene
Dandelion
Made a wish!
Chance playing
Me and my girl

Tianna thinks she is a dog
Tianna is so pretty
Pretty View
Horses enjoying the day
Seattle chowing down
Loverly view
Lynwy
Cowboy boot with hat ornament I made.
Oh, I'll also upload pictures of the chicks tomorrow too!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-2

No comments:

Post a Comment