Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Thoughts at 1:29 a.m.

Though there is much to say about the farm itself, I'm going to write a short blog on one thought....

Why is it my family has to work so hard with little to nothing to show for it? I mean, why can't God give my family a break and give my dad a job? Of all people, my dad deserves a job!

Spencer (my older brother) is trying to get help with schooling to become an underwater welder, but the people say he can just get a basic welding job (which take away gas cost and the time it would take to drive there) it's a minimum wage job. Plus "my brother doesn't need financial aid"...uh, my dad has been out of work for two years, my mom is a stay at home mom, Samantha is in vocational school and she's enrolled to go to college. Remington is in vocational school. My younger brother isn't old enough to work.....if Spencer doesn't qualify for help, who does?!?

It's just so frustrating. To have seen my dad work so hard at his job only to loose it....to have seen him work so hard for his Bachelor degree and MBA...

...I don't know what spending money is.... I think of my future, my dreams of owning a big ranch and raising buffalo and...I...I can see it very slowly starting to fade...

I apologize for this woe as me blog, maybe it's the hour...maybe it's stress...but either way these are my thoughts at 1:29 a.m.
Your Country Rose,

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment