Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What makes me smile....

Josephina and Tianna napping






Tianna thinking the camera is a bottle.




Snafu catching up on some z's in the warm sun.

Sophie

Awol




Sophie, "Tianna is that you? Look how you've grown!"






Naomi

Dorothy

Annabelle

Is she not so photogenic?


Naomi loves giving her Aunt Samantha kisses.




From Left, Mushu, Tito, Zorro and Chance

Mr. Bingly

This picture doesn't do Mr. Bingly's green eyes justice!


I hope you enjoyed seeing recent pictures of the animals!

Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the dogs all in a row. Did you set them up or just catch them that way?! I love your farm. So many things to look at!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was able to catch them laying like that! It was funny, it's like they knew I wanted to get a picture of them, because the moment the camera *clicked* they all stood up!

    ReplyDelete