Friday, April 1, 2011

Waiting....

Annabelle was due the 29th, it's the first of April, and it looks like she'll be having the kids tonight....taking bets, boy? Girl? Twins? Triplets? Hmmm...my bet? More than one, all girls (what can I say, I'm optimistic).

So, I'm buying time, until it's time....what's happened around here since my last update?
Well, last Monday, we took Tianna to be debudded, she's doing and healing great!
Today is Mushu's birthday (Mushu is my dog) he turns 6. *Sniff, Sniff* he's growing up.

Not much other than waiting for Annabelle to pop the kids out.

The weather went from 70-something to 40-something over night- so, it's been cold here. We'll need to get more hay soon...Oh, we took all the scrap metal that we've collected and cleaned up, and took it for scrap, we got a nice pay for it too!

OH!! OOOH!! EEEH!!! Our ducks laid there first eggs last night!!! I wanted to get a picture of them, but, Spencer ate them before I could~ what can I say, it's what older brothers are for... We hope to hatch and sell the ducklings someday.

Twiddling my fingers,
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment