Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy FIRST Birthday my dear Naomi!

Today is Naomi's first birthday!
It seems like just yesterday I was smiling for the camera, thrilled Dorothy had a little girl!
Naomi but seconds old!
And now she's getting so big and beautiful!
Namoi one year old!

Sorry, for the bad pictures, it was feeding time and there was NO holding her still!!!

We have a stray cat that's taken up resident in our goat barn. It sleeps under the milking stand.


This kitten, dubbed, 'The Barn Cat' has also discovered the joys of freshly milked-milk (you could also say, Hot-out-the-udder-milk).



It's been thunderstorming here in Ohio for the past several days, and by the looks of it, all this next week.
But that's OK, my allergies are acting up so, right now I feel like I have a cold.  You know, actually, several of my siblings are feeling the same way I am, maybe I really am sick...oh well, it gives me time to watch movies and catch up on some crochet projects I've been wanting to do.

Hope all is well with you, my dear follower!
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment