Monday, April 11, 2011

First Shorts Day!!

Yesterday was wonderful! I'm not sure of the temperature, but hot enough to wear shorts!!!

Yesterday, I helped Samantha introduce her chickens to the flock.
I gave Tayla a bath; my goal was any of the horses, and Tayla was easy to catch so she won. It's the first horse bath of the year.
Tianna was outside all day, playing on the porch.
Dad and mom went to get more hay bales; five round bales this time.

Yesterday I shaved, er, well, took the scissors to our collie, Buddy, he has really thick, wool like hair, that gets matted and makes him over heat in the summer, so (just like last summer) I trimmed off his thick hair...he looks...cute and funcky because he's not smoothly shaved. It took forever to trim his.

I played our player piano for a while- player pianos are so much fun!!!

I wanted to geet pictures of me doing all these things, but, when the weather is beautiful and I get busy, I don't have time to stop and take a picture, so please forgive me.
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment