Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Using Animals to Plow

When I have my dream property; or at least one larger than seven acres. Depending on how much plowing I’ll do, but I’d like to use animals to do most of my garden plowing.


Either goats,

Google Image
 Or horses,
Google Image
I might even use both; using the horses to do the larger plots I need plowed and using the goats for the garden rows.
You might be thinking, why would I want to have to work so hard. Well, yes it’s hard word, but only a little more than a tiller. A tiller takes gas and pollutes the air, and by using animals I can take a smaller step towards making my home even more self-sufficient, and not having to pay upwards of four bucks a gallon for gas.

Your Country Rose,

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment