Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adoption Complete

Good news, after two weeks of searching we finally found someone that wanted the kids! They took both, which makes us very happy. It was a nice family that lives not to far from us, the mom (the women who wanted them) is a 4-h leader and owns horses. She wanted to get into goats and so, after reading, decided to go for it.
Sophie's kids, 2011, twins, one boy and one girl.

When I get another animal, I always say that I adopted the animal, rather than bought it.
Buying the creature makes it sound like it's nothing more than a new pair of shoes, and I don't like that.
We're very happy we found a nice home for those cute twins. Now, in a week or so, Dorothy will be kidding and a week after that, Annabell...oh, goodie, and please, I say that with sarcasm!

I hope it doesn't take as long to re-home those kids.
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment