Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moon Shadows

Walking in the night,
With the moon so bright,
While cats quarrel, dogs howl,
A cloudless sky allows them to come,
Moon Shadows.
Last night, the moon was so bright! We were out doing chores late and as we walked back, I noticed our moon shadows.
I wonder how our shadows feel being woken when they're suppose to be sleeping. I wonder if the moon get lonely, because as it awakens and rises the world goes to bed....

I love when we have a full moon; I love gazing at the stars. Sometimes when the moon is as bright as it was last night, I'll go for a walk, or play with our goats for a while before putting them to bed. Or, my favorite, I'll dance by the light of the moon.

 Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment