Sunday, February 13, 2011

40's All week!

I'm excited; all this next week it's suppose to be in the 40's! Partly cloudy all week, and chances of showers, but never the less, in the 40's! And this coming weekend it may even reach 59*!
 Spring seems just around the corner!! All the animals get more pleasent when the weather warms.


As the temperatures drops; the horses get extremely cranky, the chickens start pecking on each other, the goats start ramming the younger goats into walls, the ducks feet stick to the ground after swimming, the dogs don't want to play outside they want to play around your feet in the small kitchen.



Now, I know all to well, that there's still ample amount of time for another snow storm or two, but I can still hold on to hope that we've seen the last of the snow plows.

Sophie is due next Saturday; Samantha and I are playing a guessing game, guessing how many kids she'll have and what sexes. (Of course) we hope for all girls, as girls are easier to re home.
My bet? She'll be two days late, have them towards the evening and have a boy and girl.
Wanna take a guess? Comment your bet!
This year is a big year for birthdays, Samantha turns 19 this coming week, Spencer turns 22 in May, Remington turns 18 in July, I turn 21 in July, and Colton turns 16 in December.
As we get older I can only pray that God guides us to the right path.
We ran out of round bales last month, but thankfully we were able to find someone that selling square bales for a reasonable price.
Some of our roosters are acting stranger; strange as in might not live much longer, and what's sad, is of all our rooster they're some of our favorites.
I keep imagining what out ewes will look like when we sheer them come spring...
This winter I've been thinking about what I want to do with the horses; who I want to be my training project, what I want to teach them, ect.
Well, I'm going to get off here and finish utilizing this warm day by cleaning up outside...

Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment