Sunday, December 26, 2010

364 More days till Christmas

Christmas is over. But oh, how I loved every moment of it! I got awesome gifts; and to choose my favorite would be near impossible. Since my dad is out of a job; my parents didn't have money to me any gifts (which I didn't care about, I love to give and I don't care if I get anything back). But; my dad made me the coolest gift ever (from both him and my mom)! It's a dog feeder thing but is made to look like my papillon, Mushu! It's so cool!!! Dad put alot of work into it making the markings match as much as possible! He also made one for Samantha but in the shape of her dachshund, Zorro!! They are so cute!!! I love it! I don't know if I want my dog to eat from it!
Ooh, we had a white Christmas after all; it snowed Christmas eve!
This was a great Christmas and I hope everyone had the same!!!!

All the animals are doing well; though all of them hate the snow...well, except for the ducks; it could be a blizzard out and I think they'd still be sitting in there yard or pond quack, quack, quacking away.
It's fun to do chores; to hear all the farm noises. Neigh! Baa! Maa! Cock-a-doodle-doo! Cluck-Cluck! Quack! And an occasional moo from the neighbors cows.
I love living on a farm!

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment