Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where has this year gone?

November already? I truly can't believe it! On a local radio station they're already playing Christmas music!! I love Christmas, as a matter of fact, I'm addicted to Christmas, but it's just to early for it! Even the stores are skipping Thanksgiving, go ahead, go into a store in there holiday section, you won't see turkeys, Indian corn or cornucopias, you'll see red and green colors, twinkling lights and reindeer's.
I enjoy Thanksgiving, for the exact reason it's named. It reminds me to be thankful and give thanks to God.

With winter coming though I've been compiling a....let's call it a winters bucket list. Filling it with things to keep me busy and active over the coming snowy, negative 10 degree weather, months. During winter it's so easy to just veg out and sit and watch TV or get onto the computer and waste the day away....I'll admit, I am guilty of it, after letting the animals out in the morning I'll check facebook, google somethings and sometimes I'll read other blogs and before I know it it's time to put the animals away for the night.
Here's what I have so far...
Lean to:
Crochet a Scarf
Juggle
Play Jurassic Park Theme song on Piano
Play Castle in the Sky Theme song on Piano
Play Beauty and the Beat Theme Song on Piano
Play Wertshatzung (never give up) by Kay Tokner on the piano
Tie a Tie on you and someone else
Say Hello/goodbye, good morning/good night in top 10 foreign languages
Whistle using my fingers
Properly fold a t-shirt
Fold a dollar t-shirt
Some ballet/swing/waltz/hip-hop moves
Sketch a Person
Any other ideas? Feel free to comment!!

Did I ever tell you about how our breeding plans for the does are messed up?
OK, so one day near the end of September, Sophie, who we were planning on NOT breeding again, gets in with Fubar.
About two weeks later, in October, Dorothy, who I wasn't planning on breeding till the end of November gets in with Fubar...
And finally, a week or two after that, we come home from work to see Fubar in the girls pen, and he was obviously on Annabell (thankfully, with Annabell there he wasn't interested in little Gemma)...so yeah, three does, bred when not planned....
They say if you breed animals you will have at least one unplanned breeding...I guess it's just like, if you ride a horse you'll fall off at one point or another..
At least one good thing came of this, we know Fubar can pasture breed....

Remeber to find good in the unplanned and enjoy living life! And whenever in doubt or feeling alone, remember God is but a whisper away!!!!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment