Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Creation Museum

This past Thursday my friend and I went to the Creation Museum. We've both been there before, and we both love going!
The people who put this museum together did an amazing job!! The shows are very entertaining and educational! Every time I go, I read everything through the museum! They have short videos here and there. The animtronic are so life like!! I love the Noah's Ark area, the room the display is in, is 1% the size of the real ark! They make everything about the bible come to life...it's truly amazing! Oh, and there gardens! Oh my gosh, they are beautiful!!!! Running water, flowers, bushes trees, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!!!! I like going to there petting zoo....though, since I own goats and sheep, it's a little different, haha....They have a zonkey and a zorse-so cute!! Ooh, and they have a camel!!! I so want a camel! For 5 bucks you can take a ride on it!!! I didn't have money on my so, I haven't done it yet.

We're been cleaning out the garden. Our tomatoes and peppers are the only things left (well, other than the gourds). I harvested my sweet potatoes....OH-MY-GOSH!!! They're soooooo  big!! Picture the ones you get in stores, OK, mine are about 5 times that size- except for a few that are 8-9 times that size!!!! I don't know what happened, but that's awesome!!! Sadly, a mouse or something took a bite off of all of them so we can't keep them in storage-we'll have to can all of them...
I canned some spaghetti sauce yesterday, yum!!!

Last night, I saw a shooting star!! God's world is so amazing and beautiful!

Tomorrow, Mom, Samantha, and our friends are going to something called The Wool Gathering. We've been there before, it's all about wool and fiber animals...

God Bless, and don't get down about fall time, it's just one of Gods amazing ideas!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment