Thursday, September 9, 2010

A change in the season

I still can not believe it's already fall time...it feels like I just planted the garden!
I love fall time....where some people have only a certain season they like, I love them all. They're all unique and all four offer something special.
Winter-Snow, big fluffy warm blankets, hot cocoa, Christmas, a moment to take a break and relax.
Spring-New life, Gods wonder-taking a dead looking earth and turning it into a lively beautiful scene, gardening time
Summer- More gardening and harvesting,canning, swimming!!! lemonade on the back porch, staying out late and watching the fireflies.
Fall- An amazing act of changing colors! Leaves crunching under my feet, birds  flying in formation south, finishing canning, carving pumpkins.
Each season has amazing sights, sounds and smells!

Yesterday I went over to my friends Eve's house; she no longer has horses so she wanted to give me the rest of her hay. She guesstimated around 15-20 bales. I was like, THANK YOU GOD- hay is really expensive lately, and only having a seasonal job, and my dad out of work I've been feeling crunched for money. But God gave me friend that had the resources to help me. When we got there- there was more than 15-20, we came home with 54 bales of nice grass hay! Thank you Eve and thank you God!!!

I've been drifting with my relationship with God, and I don't like it.....There are times I'm like, I don't want to pray about it-I'm tired of praying.....big mistake, and I know it.
I'm working on it though. I know God is with me, but I also know that the devil's demons are at work in my life trying to put a big fat ugly wedge between me and my heavenly father. I'll get ungodly thoughts in my head and I'm like, wait a second These are not my thoughts!! Get out of my head, Please God help me!
It scares me when I feel like I'm drifting...I've worked so hard to get my relationship with God where it is today and I don't want to loose it! I know I'll always have to work on my relationship with God, I just hope as time goes on it will get easier.

It's chilly today, at least in the shade it is....I'm sure out in the sun I'll warm up quickly. I have to get going-there's still garden work to be done.


Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment