Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The beginning of a new Month

September??? Wow, I truely can not belive that it's already September 1st!
You can tell the season is changing, as our garden slowly turns back into a barren patch of soil. We still have a feew things growing- tomatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, and a few others....We had a good harvest this year, the Lord has truely blessed us!

I went out to find out that Lional (one of my roosters) has passed away....how I don't know....when? Well, within the past two days...I keep them in a chicken tractor in a feild, and since there was only three roosters, there waterer stayed filled for (depending on the temperature) 4-12 days...I'd look out at them everyday to make sure they're all still in the tractor. I didn't take note of whether or not Lional was out in the yard....so in the past two days he passed away...he's not bloated or icky, so I'm thinking last night or so...

Yesterday Samantha and I went on a Girls Day out with one of our best friends! It was alot of fun!! I found a couple shirts (marked down for less than 5 bucks) and we also went to half price books where I found several books....the problem?? I spent what I feel is alot of money, around roughly fourty bucks.....I'm trying to teach myself that it's ok to spend money on me once in a while...it's just hard knowing my seasonal job is coming to and end, and that dad still doesn't have a job....I just worry....becasue this time when I run out of money for animal feed, there's no asking my parents to help....I really need to remember to trust in God right now. I know he'll take care of me and my family....

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24
 
P.S.
I'm super excited!! I logged on today to blog and I saw I now have three followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment