Monday, August 9, 2010

Already August?!?!?

I can't believe that it's already August!!!
The garden is doing great, still some weeds, but we have so much produce coming in!! Yum!!!
Yesterday I canned some tomatoes! Mom is canning pinto beans today, no, we didn't grow them, but this way when we want some pinto beans, they're ready....

A few days ago we went and wormed all of our goats and our two sheep....Naomi is/was worm infested! She's had the runs.....she's weighs about as much as Awol, which is really bad! So....we wormed everyone, and also I bought some high calorie vitamin enriched thing for her, in hopes of bringer her back to the proper weight.....I think she's getting better....At least I pray she is.....

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment