Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dusting the Pressure Cooker Off

Today was the first time this year we used our pressuer cooker (aka canner)!!
I was so excited! Canning is exciting! Today I canned green beans! Imagine, come January, snow blanketing the ground, and *pop* garden fresh green beans!!! Yum!! 

Also, this morning, Spencer, Mom and I went to a local state park and picked wild black berries! It was so cool! We got enough to make 10 pints on jam!! YUM! YUM! YUM!....so yeah, after we got home from picking them, I jammed them and canned them. The jam is so yummy, it sweet but still tastes like the fruit!!!
Oh, my gosh!!! As we were leaving I spotted a wild apple tree!!!!!!!!!!! How awsome was that!!!


The lord is truely blessing my family!!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment