Friday, June 25, 2010

Offically Summer Time Now

Well,
A couple days ago (on the calender) it offically turned summer. The past couple weeks the temperature has gotten very hot and humid- and with no A/C thats a killer! We do have an above ground pool though, so needless to say I go swimming a lot! I love swimming, the feeling of the refreshing water rushing by me just calms me and clears my mind; allowing me time to think...
A week ago (last Monday) was the first day the kids didn't get any bottles, it went well...so now they are weaned! They're growing to fast!
The garden is doing great!! It's rained like everytime I get to thinking the garden needs watered- isn't that awsome!!!
We think one of our chickens are getting ready to 'kick the bucket'....but she's been ill looking/acting for a while now.
I don't really have much to blog about right this second, which means later today I'll be like, Oh Yeah! I have to blog about this, or that!

With hugs from my key board to your screen,

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment