Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moving the Kids out

Last night was the kids very first night in the barn! Man; it was so hard to walk away from the maa-ing!! The moment we shut the door Awol and Naomi (on occasion Gemma and Handsome) started maa-ing! Oh, how I wanted to so desperately turn back!! They're my babies; what can I say? I know that it was (long past) time for them to move out to the barn, but one can put it off...can't they?
Everyone is doing well here!
We have plants coming up in the garden! It's so exciting to see our hard work (and God's awsomeness) come to life!
Today it's rainy and actually....rather chilly; but I'm not complaining! We didn't get very many strawberries this year-which is disappointing but I've discovered it goes in cycles, like, last year we got ginormous strawberries by the bucket full!......So next year we should get more.

Abilene and Esmeralda are really starting to warm up to Samantha and I (not to much to 'stranger')..when we first got them they we ever so skittish! Speaking of sheep- I'm rather disappointed! I was looking forward to hear my sheep baa (sheep baa-goats maa {well according to book})  and our sheep don't baa, they maa! Hmm, maybe they just want to fit in....

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment