Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's the luck...

Two days ago I posted a list of all the animals on our farm....well, yesterday HenWen died. How? Why? I don't know....what's the luck???
It's thunderstorming here; I love thunderstorms! It's been rather cold here for May...
The chicks come next week....and we might be heading to get our babydoll sheep next week!!!!

.....One of my best friends doe had kids yesterday.....both boys....I feel bad because she's had her does longer and been breeding longer...we go and breed once and get our doelings...I feel bad; it sucks....

~~Gabrielle W.~~
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment