Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer 2010 Reading List (Finished August 2010)

Every summer I choose a subject and read a bunch of books; this year, I chose to read books about God, and getting a closer relationship with God; and dating God's way.
I'll mark the book off using the asterik (*) -I'll post this list later on once I mark several off; also; I have nore I want to add, but first I have to make sure that the Library's have them.
  • *God Came Near, -Max Lucado
  • *I Kissed Dating Goodbye, -Joshua Harris
  • *Single Men are like Waffles, Single Women are like Spaghetti, -Bill and Pam Farrel
  • *Redeeming Eve: Finding Hope beyond the Struggles of Life, -Heather P. Webb
  • *Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the inside out, -Joanna Weaver
  • *Everyday Deserves a Chance, -Max Lucado
  • *Cure for the Common Life, -Max Lucado
  • *Mere Christianity, -C.S. Lewis
  • *Reaching for the Invisible God, -Philip Yancey
  • *Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Women's Soul, -John & Stasi Eldredge
  • *It's Not about Me: Rescue from the life We thought would make us happy, -Max Lucado
  • *Fearless: Imagine your life without fear, -Max Lucado
  • *Next door Savior, -Max Lucado
  • *He chose Nails: What God did to Win your heart, -Max Lucado
  • *In the Eye of the Storm: A Day in the Life of Jesus, -Max Lucado 
  • *Eve and her sisters: Women of the old testament (it's a childrens book), -Yona McDonough
  • *Facing Your Giants, -Mx Lucado
  • *You! God's Brand New Idea, -Max Lucado
  • *The Scewtape letters, -C.S. Lewis
  • *In the grip of grace, -Max Lucado
  • *The worn out women:when your life is full and your spirit is empty, -Dr. Steven Stephens
  • *Crazy Love, -Francis Chan
  • *When God writes your love story, -Eric & Leslie Ludy
  • *When God Whispers your name, -Max Lucado
If you can't tell, I enjoy reading books by Max Lucado, he's really easy to read and he keeps it fun, simple and easy to understand and relate to.

p.s.
I might stop coloring my signature. It takes to much time....just a thought, also, I might be blogging a lot these next few weeks, I just have alot of thoughts. Now, get off the computer and get outside and enjoy this life God has blessed you with!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."Psalms 37:23-24

2 comments:

  1. Gabrielle! I own Mere Christianity. so when you go to read it gimme a call and I'll lend it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- I found it as a Library and read it :-)

    ReplyDelete