Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rode Trip!!!! Bringing home a baby-babydoll sheep

Yesterday, Samantha, mom, dad and I went down to KY to pick up our baby doll lambs!!!
It was a very long (but super fun) drive, we left at 10:30am and got back at 11:30pm.
They are so cute!!!
Right now we have them in a make shift stall (there stall has yet to be done; yes I know, we've had more then enough time to get it done.).
We have them divided from the girls for now (they're going to have there own stall, but will share a field)....Dorothy and Sophie aren't sure what to make of these wooly 'teddy bears'! I'm so happy!!!!! God is SO good!!!!!
For the first half of the ride home; we had them in our laps! The second half they were in the back of the bronko.  Eeeeh! I'm just so happy!!!!

Abilene and Esmeralda are doing great today! They're still scared and skittish, but we'll work with them and gain there trust.
I'll post pictures soon!!! Wow, I have alot of pictures I need to post, Awol, the bees and now Abilene and Esmeralda!
I am so blessed!

~~Gabrielle W.~~
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment