Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We've got kids!!!!!

I'm not going to type much right now; and I apologize for not blogging sooner! Friday, April 16th, 2010, at 4:20 Dorothy had a beautiful doeling!!! And then on Sunday, April 18th, 2010, at 9:15 and 9:30, Sophie had twins, the first a ready to go doeling and the last a slow to start buckling!!!!! I'll blog more details later; just wanted to update everyone! Dorothy's doeling is named Naomi (from the bible) meaning enjoyment, pleasure or gratification in Hebrew. Samantha named Sophie's doeling Gemma, it has a latin origin meaning gem, or jewel. 
Sadly the buckling we have to get rid of. Samantha wants to keep him so bad!!!
Right now all three are being bottle fed; and staying in our room!!! They are so cute and I am so happy!!!

~~Gabrielle W.~~
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24
 
P.S.
My entire family got to witness the amazing births of Dorothy & Sophie!!!!! As I said; I'll blog more details later! Going to go spend more time with my baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment