Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Waiting game

I don't know about you guys, but, I hate the waiting game...wether it be for a vacation or a pizza to get done, I hate it! Don't get me wrong, I am a very patient girl. But some times, like after waiting five months, I'm done waiting.....Dorothy is due TODAY!!! And I'm ready for her to have those kids! Also, we're still waiting to hear if the babydoll sheep breeder has Samantha's black ewe......AND I'm waiting for the end of the month to get out bees! Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.........We've been waiting forever for the sheep, and I can't choose mine until we know if there's going to be a black ewe for Samantha, because if there is one, I want to choose a white ewe close to that black ewes age....not to mention I've been waiting since Christmas for the sheep!
So, fingers crossed Dorothy kids soon!!!

I hope your day is blessed with sunshine and warm weather!
(It won't keep the color for my signature so......I'll have to use this look)
~~Gabrielle W.~~
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment