Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Signature

So, I'm trying to figure out a signature for emails and my blog, the first part will be ~~Gabrielle W.~~ but I decided to put a bible verse also....so, I found three I like and that help me day-to-day, here they are........

Psalms 34:19-20
(NIV) A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.
Psalms 62:6
(NIV) He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Psalms 37:23-24
(NLT) The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.

so...what do you think? I've already chosen the winner.....it speaks to me....wanna know what it is? Of course you do!!! The winner is, Psalms 37:23-24!!! So here is my new signature...

~~Gabrielle W.~~

"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment