Thursday, April 22, 2010

Don't Worry

Did you know that it is a sin to worry? By worrying, you are saying "Well, God, I just don't think you can help with this. I don't think you can handle this"....the bible says.
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
God is SO great and amazing! He created you! He created this world!! So I'm working on praying instead of worrying, which to me, is a big relief!! If I cast all my care upon Him, I know God will be there! He cares about me, and you! He loves us!!! Our world is so hard! Don't carry your burdens! Let God carry them all!

~~Gabrielle W.~~
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment