Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The plants

First and for most; let me say that's I'm sorry I have not written in forever; I made the number one mistake of having a blog, I forgot about it....oops. As I'm blogging this, it's past my bed time so if things seem out of place, forgive me;

Well, the seeds are now growing strong and well. We just fear the hardening off part of this adventure! Our fruit tree are starting to emerge with new leaves and buds....and yes we still have NOT trimmed them....Now according to books; it's to late. Well, we're thinking about trimming some of the really, really bad ones....We planted more grapes, blueberries and raspberries. We also have our seed potatoes ready to plant...

Samantha and I had our last Horsemanship class this last thursday....which makes us sad...

Remember to enjoy spring like I am; it won't last forever~!

Gabrielle W.

No comments:

Post a Comment